Weekly Wisdom

You better cut that pizza into four pieces, I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
-- Yogi Berra

Monday 10 October 2011

My Memories Software Package ++$PECIAL DI$COUNT++

Do you struggle to think of good ideas for presents, Christmas or otherwise? Check out the ‘My Memories Digital Scrapbook’ software package, it allows you to compile your pictures into neat and interesting formats using a load of different templates.

If you’re not a computer design guru or simply don’t have the time to sit down and work through your own designs step by step, the ‘My Memories’ pack is the ideal way to make a cheap but professional looking present for family and friends, or even just a keepsake to look back over for yourself.

Click on the link down the right hand side of my Blog, and if you’re interested use the promotional code above the link to claim your discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment